We are now looking for a talented Accounts Assistant to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Accounts Supervisor, the incumbent will be responsible for daily payment and receipts, preparing financial statements and reports in accordance with statutory requirements and update accounting records on a timely basis.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- HKCEE / DSE or above with 5 passes including English and Chinese, preferable with diploma in accountancy
- With 2 years’ experience in handling full set accounts
- Self-motivated, work independently and with good initiative and team spirit
- Willing to work under pressure and can meet tight deadline
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Familiar with PC operation and MS Office
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Head of Human Resources & Administration
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 31 May 2017. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.