Assistant Building Surveyor
We are now looking for a talented Assistant Building Surveyor to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to Building Surveyor, the incumbent is to assist in the repair and maintenance of the building fabric / structure as well as the plumbing / drainage installation at properties within the portfolio. Duties include handling fit-out works, repair and refurbishment projects, preparing tender documents, monitoring contractors’ works, and assisting in preparation and implementation of corrective & planned maintenance schedules for building fabric/structure and plumbing / drainage services.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree, Higher Diploma or Associate Degree in Building Surveying or graduate from related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in building maintenance, alternation/addition works and fitting out
- Excellent communication skill; ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including AutoCAD, MS Project, Word and Excel
- Willing to attend 24-hour emergency calls
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Head of Human Resources & Administration
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: email@example.com
Application deadline is 31 August 2017. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.