We are now looking for a talented Assistant Engineer to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to Building Engineer, the incumbent will be responsible for monitoring operation and maintenance of building services / HVAC installations for commercial buildings and retail shops within the portfolio. He / She will be responsible for supervising in-house technicians and contractors to carry out routine repair and maintenance work, preparing & implementing corrective and planned maintenance of building services equipment and system, monitoring tenants’ fit-out works, handling enquiries on all related issues and preparing technical reports.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree, Higher Diploma or Associate Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Building Services Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of related experience i.e. HVAC, Building Maintenance, alternation/addition works and fitting out
- Excellent communication skill; ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including AutoCAD, MS Project, Word and Excel
- Willing to attend 24-hour emergency calls
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Head of Human Resources & Administration
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 30 September 2017. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.