We are now looking for a talented Assistant Estate Manager to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Estate Manager, the incumbent is the leader in the overall day-to-day operation and management of a luxury residential property in Taikoo Shing. He/she will be responsible for providing professional services to the residents, ensuring compliance with the statutory requirements and house rules, ensuring the proper performance of contractors and consultants, and controlling maintenance works and budgets.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Holder of Degree in Property Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in property management of luxury residential developments, of which 2 must be at supervisory level
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Highly proactive and customer-orientated with a positive mindset and prepared to take on additional roles
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Member of CIH or HKIH an advantage
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Head of Human Resources & Administration
Swire Properties Limited
64/F One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 30 September 2018. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.