We are now looking for a talented Assistant Estate Officer to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Estate Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the estate management of residential area. Duties include inspecting common areas and facilities of residential buildings, ensuring that they are of good and clean conditions. Handling residents' complaints / enquiries and other duties assigned by the Estate Manager.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- HKCEE with 5 passes including English and Chinese, certificate in property management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ experience in property management or related industries
- Related experience in estate management
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese; ability to speak Putonghua an asset
- Basic computer skills on MS Word and Excel
- Willingness to perform duties with irregular working hours
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered for the post of Estate Assistant
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Head of Human Resources & Administration
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 31 July 2018. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.