Assistant Portfolio Manager
We are now looking for a talented Assistant Portfolio Manager to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, the incumbent will assist in the leasing and management for investment properties including serviced apartments, other apartments, houses and new projects in the portfolio to ensure the properties secure high occupancy, strong income stream and first class management and maintenance service. Major duties include analysing and monitoring property market trends and conditions, recommending and implementing leasing strategy, maintaining good relationship with tenants, corporate clients and agents. He/ She is also responsible for supervising the teams for providing excellent services to the residents of our serviced apartments.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- University graduate; professionally qualified in General Practice Surveying (HKIS) or equivalent preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leasing and property management of luxury residential properties in which 3 years at supervisory level
- Strong in analytical skills and critical thinking
- Good negotiation, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus and business sense
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Head of Human Resources & Administration
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: recruit2 @swireproperties.com
Application deadline is 13 April 2017. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.