We regard workplace health and safety as an integral part of our business performance. To ensure the well-being of our employees, contractors, tenants and visitors to our premises, we are committed to maintaining a healthy and safe work environment and minimising any adverse health and safety impacts arising from our operations. Our Health and Safety Policy requires that we:
- Educate and train employees regarding their responsibilities and duties; all managers have a responsibility to ensure that our employees and associates are competent and aware of the applicable safety and health best practices.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations, or our own more stringent corporate standards.
- Implement measures to monitor performance and to achieve significant and continuous improvement. Comments from employees are considered an important part of the review process.
- Review the status, planning, organisation and implementation of the policy at least annually
- Ensure that our performance is well communicated to all interested stakeholders.