We are now looking for a talented Marketing Officer / Senior Marketing Officer to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager – Evaluation & Research, the candidate’s key areas of responsibility will involve establishing a centralised marketing database for our retail portfolio; evaluating the marketing performance of our malls, analysing the latest market trends; managing and analysing the data related to market research; and working with internal business units and external parties including agencies and vendors to ensure effective delivery of projects.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should have:
- University degree, preferably in Marketing / Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of marketing research preferably in retail, luxury or property industries
- Experience in handling Marketing & Promotions activities / business analysis in HK & PRC is an advantage
- Hands-on research and analytical skills, attention to details and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong people management skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese including Putonghua
- Good PC skills on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidates with more experiences may be considered as Senior Marketing Officer
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.