Marketing & Promotions Assistant (Pacific Place)
We are now looking for a talented Marketing & Promotions Assistant to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Marketing & Promotions Manager, the incumbent will assist the team in running a wide range of promotion and digital marketing activities for Pacific Place. Duties include providing day-to-day administrative and clerical support to the team, providing support in launching various digital marketing and promotional activities, and managing the mall’s digital channels.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree holder in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of experience in retail or digital marketing field
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good computer skills on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Hands on experience with social media platforms, analytics tools & websites
- Analytical data driven problem solver
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.