Secretary (Pacific Place)
We are now looking for a talented Secretary to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Assistant Portfolio Managers, the incumbent will be responsible for providing day-to-day secretarial and administrative support to the leasing team of Pacific Place. Major duties include preparing tenancy-related documentations, scheduling appointments and liaising and coordinating with different parties.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- DSE or above with formal secretarial training
- Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in secretarial and administrative work preferably in property management
- With experiences in handling customers’ enquiries is an added advantage
- Pleasant character, a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Typing speed with 45 w.p.m. and good PC skills on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.