Clerk of Works (2-year contract)
We are now looking for a talented Clerk of Works to be part of our dynamic team. The successful applicants will work in project teams undertaking large scale commercial and residential development projects in Hong Kong. The major responsibilities include inspecting site works and coordinating with consultants and contractors proactively to resolve challenges on the construction site of development projects, and handling over a high quality project to end-users.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Certificate or diploma in Building construction or related disciplines
- Certificate in Safety and Health Supervisor (Construction) issued by Occupational Safety and Health Council or equivalent
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in site supervision on luxury residential construction projects (Candidates with less than 10 years’ experience may be considered as Assistant Clerk of Works)
- Good understanding and management of quality handover standard as well as managing defect
- Rectification with end-users and contractors
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.