We are now looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to be part of our dynamic team based at our headquarters in One Island East, HK. Reporting to the Head of Corporate Marketing, this position will help to define and manage a unified brand strategy for Swire Properties, and ensure its consistent delivery across all markets and portfolios. In addition, the role will involve seeking out and advocating best practice marketing innovations, align marketing tools and infrastructure to grow the brand’s reputation in the marketplace.
- Manage and implement corporate brand strategy and plan
- Ensure the disciplined application of a brand architecture system and visual identity guidelines
- Formulate and conduct objective performance measurements to support our long term branding objectives
- Identify and project manage corporate initiatives including sponsorship and events
- Develop the business case and roadmap for new marketing infrastructure, standards and policies
- Create corporate marketing collateral
- Manage budgets, resources and relationships with suppliers, contractors, agencies
The work will involve all aspects of the marketing mix, communications with different business lines in all markets, and will require outstanding project management and excellent interpersonal skills.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- University graduate with a minimum of eight years’ experience in marketing, a significant proportion of which is at a supervisory or management level
- An adept all-round marketer with extensive integrated marketing planning and implementation capabilities
- A team player with proven ability to work with, and project manage a diverse range of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skill
- Keenly interested in design, marketing and the real estate industry
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.