We are now looking for a talented Data Management Analyst to be part of our dynamic team. The incumbent will support the Customer Data Analytics Lead to develop a centralised data warehouse for customer data management across different portfolios, in both China and Hong Kong of the Company. He/ She will be accountable for the ETL programming development, data warehouse maintenance, data attributes readiness for BI analytics, etc. The Data Management Analyst will work closely with internal IT, business stakeholders and vendors on planning, management, execution and delivery of data management and ultimately the enablement for data-driven business model for the company by developing a single source of truth of customer data across different portfolios.
- Design and develop ETL programming for data integration and management in Data Warehouse (SQL based) with data extracted form diversified data source systems
- Design, develop, test, adapt ETL code & jobs to accommodate changes in source data and new business requirements
- Ensure data quality throughout entire ETL process, including audits and feedback loops to sources of truth
- Document all ETL and data warehouse schema, entity relationship diagrams, processes and flows, create and/or update technical documentation
- Design rules and develop maintenance work flow for data cleansing and validation with Informatica Data Quality engine to conduct data quality assessment
- Design rules and logics for data de-duplication with Informatica Data Quality engine for effective formation of single view of customer
- Analyse and implement effective data work flows and data logic to facilitate efficient and accurate cross-platform data exchange and integration
- Manage vendors to design and build data integration API for automated data exchange and replications to data warehouse
- Design and develop necessary logics and/or tools for data privacy compliance
- Contribute on evaluating and exploring the right data platform technologies such as Big Data, RDBMS & NoSQL to meet the future analytics requirements
Together with analytical skills, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 3 years in-depth experience in SQL programming
- Knowledge in data cleansing and data warehouse maintenance
- Experience in data relationship and data schema design and analysis
- Proficiency in data integration tools and development of API
- Hands-on experience in Informatica Data Quality operation and development would be an advantage
- Knowledge in cloud data platform and data lake applications is a plus
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.