Human Resources Officer (1-Year Contract)
We are now looking for a talented Human Resources Officer to be part of our dynamic team based at our headquarters in One Island East. The incumbent will be assisting in HR system upgrade and other C&B duties. He/ She will be responsible for the UAT and be the key coordinator between related parties which include HR colleagues, IT department, vendors, etc. He/ She will be providing feedback and follow up for corrective actions, coordinating with related parties for meetings and support in data migration / integration checking process. Other duties also include staff separation calculations and any ad-hoc duties.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- 3 years human resources experience, particularly in compensation & benefits administration
- Well-versed with HK Employment Ordinance
- Familiar with PeopleSoft HR system an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details
- Ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent PC skills on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.