Estate Officer (Taikoo Shing)
We are now looking for a talented Estate Officer to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Estate Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the estate management of residential area at Taikoo Shing. Duties include inspecting common areas and facilities of residential buildings and handling residents' complaints / enquiries and other duties assigned by the Estate Manager.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Diploma in Housing Management / Property Management or related disciplines
- At least 5 years’ experience in property management or related industries (Candidates with less academic and/or working experience will be considered as Assistant Estate Officer)
- Highly proactive and customer-orientated with a positive mindset
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Willingness to perform duties with irregular working hours
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese; ability to speak Putonghua is an asset
- Basic computer skills on MS Word and Excel
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.