Senior System Analyst (HR related system)
We are now looking for a talented Senior System Analyst to be part of our dynamic team based at our headquarters in One Island East. The incumbent will be a member of the e-Services Team with responsibility for managing the implementation and support of business applications. Duties include assisting and leading the development of business applications, developing technical and application strategies, evaluating new IT products and technologies, and coordinating and managing of system vendors.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- University Graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years experience in project management, system development and implementation, candidates with less experience will be considered as System Analyst
- Solid experience in various HR related systems implementation and ongoing maintenance based on assessment of business requirements
- Practical knowledge of PeopleSoft and SuccessFactors is an advantage
- Good project management, interpersonal and team leading skills
- Experience in cloud infrastructure such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS and Alicloud
- Proficient in spoken English and Putonghua
- Occasional travel to PRC will be required
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.