Information Officer (Pacific Place)
We are now looking for a talented Information Officer to be part of our dynamic team. The incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Information Counter located at the lift lobbies of our commercial portfolio. Duties include handling customers’ enquiries and complaints, provide assistance to tenants and visitors, perform patrol duties and other duties assigned by the Building Manager.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Form 5 graduates
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service and hospitality field
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Putonghua
- Basic computer skills on MS Word and Excel
- Willing to work on roster basis
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.