We are now looking for a talented Concierge to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Concierge Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing professional concierge and security services of the highest quality to the residents of a luxury residential property in Mid-Levels. Other duties include liaising with relevant parties and departments, maintaining excellent rapport with residents, handling inquiries and complaints, preparing regular reports and data as required.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Form 7 or above with minimum 3 years’ experience in hospitality or property management industry
- Holder of valid security license; holder of driving license preferable
- Passionate, self-motivated, highly proactive, customer-orientated and cooperative
- Excellent communication skills and able to work under pressure
- Willing to work on roster basis
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua is essential
- Basic computer skills on MS Word and Excel
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
© Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司