Assistant Technical Services Manager
We are now looking for a talented Assistant Technical Services Manager to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Senior Technical Services Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing technical support and setting guidelines on building maintenance and operation matters for the portfolios. He/She will also be responsible for conducting condition survey and technical training, administering procurement policies such as tendering procedures and contract document.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree holder in Surveying or equivalent
- Professional member of the HKIS/RICS in building surveying stream or equivalent
- At least 6 years post qualification working experience in building consultancy or maintenance management, in which 3 years are in supervisory level
- Conversant with Buildings Ordinance, Code of Practice and statutory requirements
- Self-driven and have good analytical, interpersonal and language skills
- Experience on smart facilities management and/or qualified green building professional e.g. BEAM Pro/LEED AP is an advantage
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.