Community Relations Assistant (Taikoo Shing Residential)
We are now looking for a talented Community Relations Assistant to be part of our dynamic team for the residential community at Taikoo Shing. Reporting to the Community Relations Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting in the management of recreational facilities, organizing community activities and providing day-to-day administrative support and occasional support to counter service.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Diploma holder or above
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in property management or customer services industries
- Experience in facility management including swimming pools preferable
- Sociable, energetic, customer-focused with good communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good computer skills on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.