Customer Services Officer (Cityplaza)
We are now looking for a talented Customer Services Officer to be part of our dynamic team. The incumbent will be responsible for providing quality customer services to shoppers and tourists in Cityplaza shopping mall. Other than handling inquiries and complaints at information desk, he/she will also participate in various promotional activities.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Form 7 or above
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant experiences in customer service & hospitality industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Presentable, proactive and pleasant personality
- Fluent in spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Putonghua
- 5-day work; Willing to work on roster basis
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.