Assistant Engineer (E&M) (Citygate)
We are now looking for a talented Assistant Engineer to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to Building Engineer, the incumbent will be responsible for monitoring operation and maintenance of LV/ELV/AFA systems and building maintenance unit in Citygate. He/ She will be required to supervise in-house technicians and contractors to carry out routine repair and maintenance works as well as to monitor tenants' fit-out works.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Higher Diploma or above in Electrical/Building Services Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in operation and maintenance of LV/ELV/FS/lift and escalator systems
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel
- Willing to attend 24-hour emergency calls
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.