We are now looking for a talented Applications Architect to be part of our dynamic team based at our headquarters in One Island East. The incumbent will be responsible for designing and defining guidance or procedures on application development methodology to adopt user centric approach. He / She is also responsible for planning and designing microservice architecture to improve the independency and scalability of applications, as well as exploring and assessing different technology (such as RPA, AI/ML, cloud services, DevSecOps, etc.) and adoption practice to business processes for productivity improvement.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- University Graduate in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in application development
- Proven record in defining application architecture standards, design guideline and provide development toolkits for hybrid and cross teams (in-house, in-source, out-source and offshore) environments
- Proven record on enterprise scales system architecture design such as cloud-based application & micro-services API
- Proficient in all aspects of agile development methodologies with DevSecOps and CICD
- Skills and experience in the followings:
• Multi-tier applications development
• Database design and SQL queries
- Experience in leading the adoption of new architecture, methodologies and tools to cross-regions development resources
- Experience in conducting research, identifying and evaluating current and upcoming application and development technologies
- Willing to learn and enthusiastic about cutting edge technologies
- Good spoken and written English & Chinese, ability to communicate in Mandarin preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Occasional travel to PRC may be required
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.