Assistant Technical Manager (Taikoo Shing Residential)
We are now looking for a talented Assistant Technical Manager to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Technical Manager, the incumbent will assist in overseeing day-to-day operation, preventive maintenance, renovation and upgrading programs, for our prestigious residential portfolio in Taikoo Shing. He / she will be responsible for managing a team of multi-disciplinary technical staff to ensure the buildings and facilities are operated and maintained in accordance to our standards, stated policies, best practices and regulatory requirements. He/she will attend meetings with owners at night to explain technical matters. He/ she will also be required to coordinate with the estate management team and security team on all technical related matters.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Qualified Professional Engineer, Chartered Engineer or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years’ post-qualified experience, 3 of which is at supervisory level
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service focus
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good computer skills on MS Word and Excel
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.