Building Surveyor (Taikoo Shing Residential)
We are now looking for a talented Building Surveyor to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Technical Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for leading the building surveying team for routine maintenance and repair work for the building fabric of buildings in our luxury residential portfolio - Taikoo Shing. He / She will be required to plan, implement and monitor large-scale maintenance works and major external wall repair. Other duties include providing assistance in budget preparation, maintenance strategy recommendation and overseeing compliance with building regulations.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Building Surveying or related disciplines
- Qualified Professional Building Surveyor or equivalent (MHKIS, MRICS or MCIOB)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in maintenance of building fabrics
- Good communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good computer skills on MS Word, Excel and AutoCAD
- Willingness to attend 24-hour emergency calls
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.