We are now looking for a talented Project Officer to be part of our dynamic team. The successful applicants will work in project teams undertaking large scale commercial and residential development projects in Hong Kong. The challenge is to ensure all phases of the projects are planned and completed on time, within budget and to the specified high quality. Specific responsibilities include technical support to Assistant Project Manager / Project Manager for project leadership, the management of design, procurement, time & cost as well as overseeing the construction and handover procedures.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Building Surveying, Architecture, Civil & Structural Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years' experiences in a project coordination on large scale commercial / residential / shopping malls / hotel projects
- Good understanding of the property development process in Hong Kong
- Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.