Clerical Assistant (1-year Contract)
We are now looking for a talented Clerical Assistant to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Assistant Marketing & Promotions Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Inputting data onto the CRM system to facilitate upload of loyalty points
- Running regular spot checks and verifying data accuracy
- Creating reporting spreadsheets and retrieving data from the database as requested
- Performing regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sorting and organizing paperwork after data entry
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- HKCEE / DSE or above with 5 passes including English and Chinese
- Relevant experience in data entry is preferred
- Well-organized, detail-minded and self-motivated
- Able to work independently under tight schedule
- Able to work on roster basis (5-day work from Mon to Sun)
- Familiar with PC operation such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of English and Chinese
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.