Assistant Portfolio Manager (Pacific Place)
We are now looking for a talented Assistant Portfolio Manager to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Senior Portfolio Manager / Portfolio Manager, the candidate assists with the leasing and day-to-day management of commercial properties within the portfolio. Major duties include fostering customer relationships, interacting with prospective and existing clients on new lettings, tenancy renewals and rent reviews, as well as preparing related documents. He/She is also responsible for the coordination of tenant fit-out projects, budgetary control and assisting with the oversight of the daily operation and maintenance of the properties within the portfolio.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- University graduate; professionally qualified in HKIS / RICS / RPHM / HKIH an advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leasing and property management, especially in office complexes
- Good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service focus
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- International exposure would be an asset
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.