We are now looking for a talented Building Surveyor to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Technical Manager / Assistant Technical Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and upgrading of the building fabric, plumbing and drainage installations in Taikoo Place. He/She will also assist in the preparation of the budget reports, recommending maintenance strategy, controlling tenants' fit-out works and performing in a supervisory role.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree or higher diploma in Building Surveying or related discipline
- Qualified Professional Building Surveyor (MHKIS or MRICS), Registered Architect or equivalent would be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years' experience in maintenance of building fabric of commercial buildings
- Good communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills on MS Word, Excel and AutoCAD
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Human Resources & Administration Department
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: email@example.com
Application deadline is 31 May 2019. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.