Community Relations Manager (Residential Community)
We are now looking for a talented Community Relations Manager to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Chief Estate Manager, the incumbent is required to strengthen ties with internal and external stakeholders of the residential community at Taikoo Shing, including but not limited to employees, internal departments, residents, district councillors and government organisations.
His/ her key responsibilities include managing government and community relations, handling community activities, facilities management, residents communication. He/She will also be required to handle internal relations and complaints.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- University degree in Social Sciences or equivalent disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Facilities Management or in similar environment in which 5 years in supervisory level
- Experience in estate management would be an advantage
- Very flexible and able to adapt to changing environments
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Willingness to work overtime if required
- Strong language skills; fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese
- Good PC skills on MS Word and Excel
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Human Resources & Administration Department
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 28 December 2019. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.