We are now looking for a talented Customer Data Analyst to be part of our dynamic team. The incumbent will be responsible for delivering actionable insights by conducting analytics with the consolidated customer database to facilitate data-led and customer-centric business strategies and action plan formulation. He/she will need to take a data mining approach and develop data analytical models to gain deep understanding of customers of different portfolios in both China and HKSAR.
- Provide actionable insights of various membership programmes and marketing activities within the company.Deliver timely and detailed analysis on demographics, behaviors and purchasing propensities of new and existing customers.
- Design and develop customer data models, e.g., RFM model, to measure the effectiveness of CRM strategies and the efficiency of different marketing tactics.Identify customer personas or targeted segments for different marketing teams.
- Data mining of customer database (SQL based) to identify business opportunities for customer acquisition and retention, sales performance optimization as well as customer experience/engagement enhancement.
- Translate data insights into meaningful reports in BI dashboard, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, whichever applicable, to all levels of the organization; from senior management to marketing teams.
- Create regular and ad hoc studies and identify relevant data points to maximize commercial impact.
- Coordinate with Business Analyst, internal stakeholders and vendors to design and build BI dashboard and analytics solutions for generating useful business insights.Manage vendors for data validation and data accuracy check.
- Pilot new projects with external support on different scenarios of approach (e.g., predictive analysis, big data, machine learning, etc.).
Together with analytical skills, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Data Science, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Information Technology or related discipline
- At least 4-years working experience with 2 years focusing on customer data analytics and/or BI visualisation
- Strong in SQL database data mining; highly analytical and critical – able to draw logical conclusions from existing data
- Experience in BI dashboard (Qlik Sense and/or Tableau) design and BI implementation projects will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact and build a rapport with team members across the business
- Ability to understand customer data and communicate in a concise and relevant way to various stakeholders
- Strong time management skills with an ability to handle and prioritize multiple requests
- Fast learner and independent
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Human Resources & Administration Department
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: email@example.com
Application deadline is 31 August 2019. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.