We are now looking for a talented Events Lead to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager of Office Marketing, the successful candidate will assist to lead on all client events and sponsored activities at ArtisTree.
Managed by Swire Properties’ Taikoo Place, ArtisTree is Hong Kong’s first private multi-functional space with a focus on performing arts is fully equipped with professional lighting, audio and sound systems. The new space will continue to reinforce the Swire Properties’ brand and commitment to the arts, hosting quality cultural programmes as well as a series of tenant networking events and community-engaging activities throughout the year.
Principal duties and responsibilities:-
- Conduct site inspection; perform site handover and takeover
- Ensure up-to-date information packs and guidelines are available for visiting companies/artists and prospects
- Oversee the following aspects, when needed
- Applications for work permits
- Arrangements for accommodation, visas and travel, when required
- License applications
- Manage pre and post show talks, and relevant events
- Issue contracts; monitor event budgets
- Handle guest inquiries and complaints
- Coordinate and communicate event details both verbally and in writing to the internal teams including management office and building management
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Human Resources & Administration Department
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 31 March 2019. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.