We are now looking for a talented Secretary to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Assistant Technical Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing day-to-day secretarial and administrative support to the technical team of The Upper House, Pacific Place. Major duties include preparing various kinds of documentations and reports, scheduling appointments, liaising with different parties and other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- DSE or above with formal secretarial training
- Minimum 3 years’ solid experience in secretarial and hotel administrative work is preferable
- Pleasant character, a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
- Typing speed with 45 w.p.m. and good PC skills on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Human Resources & Administration Department
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: email@example.com
Application deadline is 31 August 2019. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.