Security Manager (Taikoo Shing Residential)
We are now looking for a talented Security Manager to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Chief Estate Manager, the incumbent is the leader for the security and daily operation and management of a luxury residential property in Taikoo Shing through the supervision of a 300+ people security team. He/she will be an experienced and progressive manager of people as well as responsible for administering, monitoring, maintaining and controlling the overall Security operations, liaising with building owner’s representatives and attending regular owner’s meetings. The incumbent should be capable of efficient cost management and planning for numerous scenarios including emergencies and loss prevention. He/she would also need to be compliant to the Security Guarding Services Ordinance, ensure that the automated security installations are properly maintained and handle all staff-related issues such as recruitment, team spirit and training.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Property Management or related disciplines; Member of CIH or HKIH is preferred
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in property management of luxury residential developments, of which 10 must be at supervisory level
- Experience in managing large scale residential development would be an advantage
- Highly proactive and customer-orientated with a positive mindset in driving continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and supervisory skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Cantonese
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Human Resources & Administration Department
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 28 December 2019. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.