Reporting to the Marketing Manager of Office Marketing team, this position will assist to create and develop
content strategy for the new ArtisTree and relevant initiatives promoting Taikoo Place brand.
Managed by Swire Properties’ Taikoo Place, ArtisTree is Hong Kong’s first private multi-functional space with a focus on performing arts is fully equipped with professional lighting, audio and sound systems. The new space will continue to reinforce the Swire Properties’ brand and commitment to the arts, hosting quality cultural programmes as well as a series of tenant networking events and community-engaging activities throughout the year.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Work with agencies on digital media planning, management, and execution; manage the content calendar (website, FB and IG) and lifecycle (creation/revision, posting and moderating) for ArtisTree and the relevant activities
- Produce creative and concise copies; ensure content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice
- Create and edit for best practices in grammar, messaging, and writing.
- Collaborate with digital team(s) and Public Affairs Department to identify opportunities to share content across multiple channels
- Assist with planning and on-site support for events promoting Taikoo Place and ArtisTree
- Manage various agencies and liaise with external parties including photographers and production houses to ensure prompt delivery of quality services
- Prepare and analyse monthly reports, campaigns and promotion reports to review effectiveness and share insights for improvement
- Updating influencer lists and budget reporting
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or translation, or relevant discipline
- Minimum six years’ marketing experience in communications, advertising, public relations, and online marketing
- Minimum two years of experiences should be gained from the multi-nationals or large corporations or branding agencies
- Experience in copywriting and media, and on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and offline
- A love of words and a love of culture; excellent written communication skills in both Chinese and English with editorial awareness
- A passion for art is essential; creative, proactive, and strong in strategic thinking
- Excellent time management skills, ability to meet deadlines
- Responsible, organised, self-motivated and a team player
- Having a good eye for photography is a bonus
Interested parties are invited to send their applications with a cover letter quoting job reference number, and full resumes stating career history, qualifications, present and expected salary and contact numbers through one of the following means:
Head of Human Resources & Administration
Swire Properties Limited
64/F, One Island East, Taikoo Place, 18 Westlands Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
Fax number: (852) 2880 8300
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 31 March 2019. If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.