Brand positioning reinforced by enhanced offerings and presentation of acclaimed ‘Shoes: Pleasure and Pain’ exhibition
Pacific Place announced today the introduction of 10 new eateries and retail outlets at the mall, opening progressively from the fourth quarter of 2018. The new additions, which feature a diverse array of F&B concepts, together with in-demand lifestyle, sportswear and fashion labels, aim to strengthen the overall customer experience and reinforce Pacific Place’s position as Hong Kong’s ultimate lifestyle destination.
“Through these exciting new offerings, with a strong focus on wellness, fashion, and lifestyle, we aim to engage a wider range of customers and reinforce the mall’s refreshed brand identity as the place where first-time experiences happen every single day,” said Theresa Leung, General Manager of Pacific Place. “We want to celebrate Pacific Place as the destination where people can elevate everyday moments and enjoy unique experiences.”
The new outlets opening at Pacific Place include:
- Sun’s Bazaar – An original dining concept from Lai Sun Dining, offering local and pan-Asian flavours together with “KiKi Tea”, a wide range of refreshing Taiwanese bubble teas
- LUMI – A borderless cuisine showcasing the best flavours and cooking techniques from France, Japan, Senegal, Morocco and beyond
- lululemon – The Canadian athletic apparel label, a favourite with Hong Kong’s fitness community
- Mr&Mrs Italy – A luxury Italian outerwear brand specialising in their signature Parka Coats, together with other apparel and accessories, making it the perfect one-stop shop for stylish city winterwear
- RIMOWA - Bringing premium luggage to Pacific Place’s discerning and purposeful traveler
- The MUJI store – Provides a cozy place to browse a wide variety of daily necessities from household items to food and apparel, inspiring an organised living
- The new IL COLPO concept salon that provides luxury personalised haircare and nail treatment services
- i.d. - Offering an exciting selection of lifestyle and digital products, i.d. is the perfect place to refine your home, or find gifts for design-conscious friends
- ba&sh – A leading affordable luxury Parisian fashion label that creates the elegant yet effortless “ideal wardrobe”
- Shanghai Tang is a luxury lifestyle brand with a curated vision of modern Chinese aesthetic. New boutique opening in November 2018
Today also marks the official launch of the critically-acclaimed ‘Shoes: Pleasure and Pain’ exhibition at Pacific Place, aligning with Swire Properties’ ongoing commitment to make arts and culture a part of people’s everyday lives. Curated by London’s renowned Victoria and Albert (V&A) Museum, the exhibition is making its Hong Kong debut at Pacific Place, the finale to a successful tour of Swire Properties’ retail malls in Mainland China. Running from 28 September to 28 October 2018, it features over 140 pairs of shoes from around the world, dating as far back as the 14th century. Visitors can experience iconic designs from famous shoemakers ranging from Salvatore Ferragamo to Jimmy Choo, and admire footwear worn by high-profile figures such as David Beckham, Kylie Minogue, the Queen Mother and renowned Hong Kong actress and singer, Karen Mok.
“We are very proud to partner with the V&A to host this world-class exhibition, showcasing not only how we transform physical spaces into immersive arts and culture events, but also how we are elevating the overall retail experience to new heights by allowing customers to discover Pacific Place from different perspectives,” said Ms Leung.
Alongside the exhibition, Pacific Place will further engage customers by hosting bespoke guided tours, workshops and an array of in-store shopping and dining privileges, aiming to bring unique fashion, arts and cultural experiences together all in one place.
Looking ahead, 2019 will mark a very special year for Pacific Place with a series of celebrations for the mall’s 30th anniversary. Stay tuned for more details of exciting happenings in the pipeline.