We have transformed Island East from a mere dockyard into Hong Kong's largest privately owned business district in a span of three decades, comprising a gross floor area of approximately 9.76 million sq ft (907,000 sqm) of office, retail, hotel and residential developments that stretches all the way from TaiKoo Place to Cityplaza.
At a Glance
- An extensive mixed-use development featuring a vibrant business hub and a cohesive residential community, well-supported by a mix of shopping, dining and entertainment facilities.
- An integrated, seamless business hub spanning 13 office towers and a 61-block private residential estate
- Around 9.76 million sq ft (approximately 907,000 sqm) of gross floor area
- Walking distance to both Tai Koo and Quarry Bay MTR stations.
- A private members club, Butterfield's, provides dining, meeting and leisure facilities
With top-flight technological facilities and an integrated community, Island East is now home to over 300 multinational companies including many Fortune 500 corporations.
Served by the Island East Matrix, a shared satellite and fibre-optic infrastructure, tenants enjoy powerful communication services around the clock.
The district is home to a variety of arts and culture such as exhibitions, concerts and performances, which adds to the dimensions of the community working and living there.
To raise the bar and be able to bring world-class art events to Hong Kong, a 20,000 sq ft multi-purpose venue ArtisTree was launched in November 2008.
Our own lifestyle business hotel, EAST, was opened in January 2010 to meet the growing needs of the Island East community.
Butterfield's, a private members club managed by the Peninsula Group, offers refined wine and dine together with business and leisure facilities.