Located at 53 Stubbs Road on The Peak, OPUS HONG KONG is an investment property of Swire Properties. As a spectacular site that has been in the Swire group for more than 60 years, OPUS HONG KONG is the first residential project in Asia designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architect Frank Gehry.
The building’s unusual helical structure with a series of “boat deck” balconies and wraparound windows maximizes the spacious living space with minimal interruption. Its exceptional location also affords residents spectacular panoramic views of the Victoria Harbour and the surrounding landscape.
At a Glance
- 12 unique apartments
- Each apartment occupying an entire floor maximizes privacy
- Consists of two double-level garden apartments with private swimming pools and ten single-level apartments
- Units range in size approximately
6,000 to 6,900 sq ft (560 to 640 sq m) gross floor area
- Access to roof-top swimming pools
- Personalised concierge and security service managed by Swire Properties