Building Surveyor (Island Place)
We are now looking for a talented Building Surveyor to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Estate Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for maintenance and repair of the building fabrics of our residential properties in Island Place.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of the building fabrics, supervision of contractors and direct labour, tendering and contract administration
- Handle customers’ enquiries and complaints, design of alteration and addition work, renovation work and fitting out work
- Assist in budget preparation, recommend maintenance strategy, control and ensure all builders' works are complied with the building regulations and perform in a supervisory role.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Building Surveying or graduate from related disciplines
- Qualified Professional Building Surveyor (MHKIS or MRICS)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in maintenance of building fabrics
- Good communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills on MS Word, Excel and AutoCAD
- Willingness to attend 24-hour emergency calls
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.