Technical Supervisor (Building Services) (Pacific Place)
We are now looking for a talented Technical Supervisor (Building Services) to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Building Surveyor, the incumbent will be responsible for day-to-day co-ordination and supervision of in-house technicians and contractors for routine maintenance and repair work for plumbing and drainage system in Pacific Place. He / She will also be responsible for handling tenancy fitting-out and other major improvement works.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Preferable with Certificate in Building Services or equivalent
- Licensed Plumber preferable
- Minimum 5 years' experience in building construction or services maintenance of plumbing and drainage systems
- Good communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- General knowledge in written English, fluent in Cantonese
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.