We are now looking for a talented Digital Content Lead to be part of our dynamic team. He/ She will be responsible for supporting on digital campaign ideas, content making, creative production and campaign analytics.
- Formulate digital strategy to create awareness for company brand and corporate initiatives
- Source stories and materials to design, create and edit visual content and copywriting on corporate brand and initiatives on digital platforms, including social media, EDM and blogs
- Ensure tone of voice and design of online materials is on brand
- Measure the impact of the Company’s online communication and engagement initiatives through reporting and analytics
- Plan, manage and execute content calendar for corporate initiatives
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree holder in Communication, Marketing, Creative Media or related fields
- At least 6-8 years of relevant working experience, preferably in advertising or digital marketing agency
- Solid experience in executing and analyzing Facebook marketing campaigns and social media promotion, with proven capabilities in handling digital marketing projects
- Good knowledge of graphic design and video production
- A good team player and able to work independently
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.