Assistant Building Surveyor (Taikoo Shing)
We are now looking for a talented Assistant Building Surveyor to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Building Surveyor, the incumbent will be responsible for maintenance and repair of the building fabrics of residential towers, supervision of contractors and direct labour, tendering and contract administration. He/She will also be responsible for handling customers’ enquiries and complaints, design of alteration and addition work, renovation work and fitting out work. He/She will assist in defects survey and analysis, budget preparation, etc.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Building Surveying or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years’ experiences of building maintenance
- Good communication and people management skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good computer skills in MS Word, Excel, Project and AutoCAD
- Willing to attend 24-hour emergency calls and meetings with owners at night
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.