Administrative Officer (4 Months Contract)
We are now looking for a talented Administrative Officer to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Assistant Administration Services Manager, the incumbent is to provide all-rounded administrative support to the Administration Services Team, assist in providing support to the procurement services and also matters related to the mail room service and to the company car booking. His/her duties also include preparation of various monthly reports and providing logistics support to staff events/functions.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- University degree holder in relevant disciplines
- 5 years solid office administration experience in sizable multi-national organisations
- Minimum 3 years working experience in office renovation/fitting out an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Good PC skills on MS office
- Occasional work on weekends and/or public holidays is required
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.