Senior Security Supervisor (Taikoo Shing Residential)
We are now looking for a talented Senior Security Supervisor to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Security Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for supervising a large team of staff to maintain the security operations of our residential property in Taikoo Shing. Duties include monitoring and administering daily security operations, handling emergencies and establishing resident relations.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Form 7 or above, preferably with formal training in Security or Property Management
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with at least 5 years at supervisory level in security or/and building management
- Strong supervisory, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Willing to work on roster basis
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Basic computer skills on MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.