Customer Services Officer (Native English-Speaking) (Citygate)
We are now looking for a talented Customer Services Officer to be part of our dynamic team. The incumbent will be responsible for working as an ambassador to meet and greet tourist shoppers at the Customer Care Centre as well as providing quality customer services. Besides, he / she will also assist in supporting various marketing and promotional activities.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- HKDSE holder/ Form 7 or above
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in customer service or hospitality industry
- Presentable, proactive and pleasant
- Excellent customer service attitude, communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with people at all levels and with minimum supervision
- A native speaker of English
- Proficient in computer skills such as MS Word and Excel
- 5-day work; willing to work on roster basis
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.