Swire Properties Limited will hold its Annual General Meeting (AGM) at the JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong on 11 May 2021. In view of COVID-19, the following precautionary safety measures will be adopted:
- The AGM will be open to shareholders only;
- In order to reduce risk of virus transmission, there will be limited capacity for attendees. As such, no designated press area will be set up and there will be no press session after the meeting;
- Seating will be arranged in a way that reduces interaction between participants;
- The hotel may refuse entry to the hotel by persons who fail temperature checks. Persons so refused entry to the hotel will not be able to attend the AGM. Each attendee will be required to scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” venue QR code or register with the hotel his/her name, contact phone number and the date and time of visit prior to being admitted to the meeting venue;
- All attendees will be required to wear surgical face masks both on entry to and throughout the meeting; and
- No refreshments will be served at the AGM.
Shareholders are advised to consider carefully if it is absolutely necessary to attend the AGM in person for the purpose of exercising voting rights, as they may appoint proxies to vote on their behalf.
Details of the special arrangements for the AGM can be found in the Notice of the Annual General Meeting which is uploaded to the company website: https://ir.swireproperties.com/en/ir/circulars.php.