Building Surveyor (Taikoo Place)
We are now looking for a talented Building Surveyor to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Technical Manager / Assistant Technical Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and upgrading of the building fabric, plumbing and drainage installations in Taikoo Place. He/She will also assist in preparation of the budget reports, recommending maintenance and improvement strategies, controlling tenants' fit-out works and performing in a supervisory role.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree or higher diploma in Building Surveying or related discipline
- Qualified Professional Building Surveyor (MHKIS or MRICS) with minimum 5 years' experience in maintenance of building fabric of commercial buildings. Without professional qualification but with longer relevant working experience will still be considered
- Good communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills on MS Word, Excel and AutoCAD
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.