Assistant Building Surveyor (Citygate)
We are now looking for a talented Assistant Building Surveyor to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to Building Surveyor, the incumbent is to assist in the repair and maintenance of the building fabric/structure as well as the plumbing and drainage installation at Tung Chung Citygate. Duties include handling fit-out works and repair/refurbishment projects, preparing tender documents, monitoring contractors’ works, preparing and implementing corrective and planned maintenance schedules.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Bachelor Degree or Higher Diploma in Building Surveying or related disciplines
- With professional qualification AHKIS preferable
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in operation and maintenance of office building/shopping mall
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel
- Willing to attend 24-hour emergency calls
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.