Building Surveyor (Citygate)
We are now looking for a talented Building Surveyor to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Assistant Technical Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the improvement, maintenance and repair of the building fabric, structure as well as the plumbing and drainage installations of our portfolio in Tung Chung. He/she will be required to prepare budget, recommend and execute maintenance plans project manage planned maintenance and A&A works, control tenants’ fit-out works and supervise in-house technical staff and contractors.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Building Surveying or related discipline
- Qualified Professional Building Surveyor (MHKIS or MRICS)
- Minimum 3 years’ post-qualification experience in operation and maintenance of office building/shopping mall
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including AutoCAD, MS Word and Excel
- Willing to attend 24-hour emergency calls
You are invited to submit your application via this link.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.